Welcome to the The Rise & Shine Breakfast Club page!
Our Breakfast Club Team
About the club
Our breakfast club is open to all pupils of The Spinney. It operates on school premises and is led by Mrs Cordy and her team.
We offer a healthy, balanced breakfast and a range of activities to make sure the children get the very best start to the day.
The Breakfast Club offers:
- Cereals - Cornflakes, Cheerios, Rice Krispies, Weetabix and porridge
- Cooked food - scrambled egg, baked beans
- Drinks - milk, water and a range of fruit juices
- Breads - bagels, crumpets, rolls, croissants, brioches and toast with a range of spreads
- Fruit selection
The club provides a broad range of activities, including Lego, jigsaw puzzles, card games and board games.
Breakfast Club procedures
|Date:||Every school day|
|Time:||8:00 - 8:55|
|Cost:||£3.50 per first child per day. Siblings £3.00 per child per day|
- Bookings and registration forms should be submitted prior to attendance at the club, with payment in full.
- Drop-off is at the main school building entrance. Children should not arrive before 8am as they will not be supervised. Please do not leave your child unattended before this time.
- The club operates term time only, excluding any Professional Training days (see our school term timetable here).
- Fees are payable in advance for each half term.
- If your child is unable to attend a session, funds cannot unfortunately be reimbursed unless there are extenuating circumstances.
The Spinney is committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of all its pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.